Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I lost my fingers in an accident, now they are growing back?

so far they have regrown up to the knuckles, will my nails grow backI lost my fingers in an accident, now they are growing back?
Yeah, sure.
WOW. You are just so funny! Ha. Ha. Ha.

Not.
That is really something else. I've never heard of that happening. There is always hope, but I'm guessing that it won't happen.
I suppose that I will know if I'm wrong if I see you on CNN!
I'm sorry that happened to you, but remember that if something isn't threatening your life, don't give it a second thought.
Wow...
I don't even know how to respond to that.
If you lost them, how are you typing?
Hailey D asked you a question -- If you lost your fingers, how are you typing this? I think she deserves an answer. Will you admit your mindless, fraudulent chicanery?

No comments:

Post a Comment