Saturday, October 23, 2010

I think I need glasses?

when i am near the board at school, well more of the less far away, I cant see very well it is blury and sometimes I make wired faces just to see what it says, do I need glasses? BTW: I can see with my friends glasses. And I've asked my dad before if I could get glasses before and he said no, does it sound like i need them??I think I need glasses?
i think you should get them....or if you dont wanna change your style, get contact lenses!!!
go to doc
your Dad needs to listen and please tell your Mom too....also the school nurse can do an eye exam for you!
Yes, you need them.
yeah
yeah
Check with a optist. If the optist says that you need glasses,buy one that is suitable for you. If you feel giddy at the start,either check whether it is the correct degrees for you,or get used to it.If the vision is blurred(when you are not wearing glasses),I think you have myopia(you need glasses).
you should definately go see the eye doc... just tell your dad... i think i need to have my eyes checked because of (reasons are above).... also, you probably shouldn't wear your friend's glasses because then you will have eye strain from their perscription.....i really hope this helps....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment