Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If I sneeze with my eyes open - will my eyeballs fly out?

If I sneeze with my eyes open - will my eyeballs fly out?
Only if you're a Toon.
You mean you dont know ??
first of all, its impossible for a man to sneeze without closing the eyes. its part of our body mechanism that every time we sneeze, we close our eyes.
Theoretically yes.
No.
That is a funny question!
No they won't, the muscles that hold the eyes in their sockets are too strong, thus the eyeballs will fly out or even fall out!
Try it, and if they do, just suck the fluff off and pop them back in!
No, but if you manage to sneeze with your eyes open I'd give you a lot of money.
Of course not...LOL
Yes, that is why your eyes shut when you sneeze.
I can't keep my eyes open while I'm sneezing...can you? Maybe we should find some guy with no eyelids and see if that is a concern to him?
If you have gas though, and you try to hold it in when you are sneezing, I'm pretty sure either your eyes or the flatulence will pop out.
I've tried and tried to get my eyes to launch. They won't.
why dont you try and see and let me know how it goes! k? lol its impossible to sneeze with your eyes open though! just like its impossible to lick your elbow...lol

  • learn and study bible
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment