Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I masturbate two times a day and i have been doing it for 9 years..Is that harmful to me..Will I be IMpotent?

I masturbate two times a day and i have been doing it for 9 years..Is that harmful to me..Will I be IMpotent?
I don't think so but you may want to switch hands now and then to avoid carpel tunnel...................
No, masterbation is a healthy habit, it will not lead to impotence and can actually help with ones sex life.
No, masturbation is perfectly healthy, in fact it it good to get rid of of old seaman and sperm.
no harm. Your body makes new semen and sperm every day. As you get older, the recovery period will get longer, so that you can only do it once a day, but that happens to all men. Furthermore, there are only two kinds of men -- those who admit to masturbating and those who lie about it.
nah man your good.
you got nothin.
No. It won't be harmful. And you won't be impotent.

  • how to cope with jealousy
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment