Saturday, October 23, 2010

I need to know How can I make myself sick quick?

Don't ask why I just need to make myself sick please help me!I need to know How can I make myself sick quick?
Toothpaste under the armpits gives you a fever.
Eat a lot of salt really fast....like put it in water and just drink, drink, drink.
If you choose this as best answer, pleeese tell me why, and if your plan worked!
You are deadly sick now! look at the question you have asked.
Nope, stupid question.
Go to the seedy part of town and get yourself mugged! That will get you out of anything!
Or you could be a real woman and deal with whatever it is you're trying to get out of. Just be upfront and honest with whoever is involved. Faking sick just makes you untrustworthy. Really, would you want to deal with someone like that?
Clearly you're already sick. I suggest seeking the help of a psychiatrist to help you figure out your underlying issues that would cause you to resort to "making yourself sick."
I wish you the best.
I think I know why you're asking this now, and if it's true I can imagine you'd rather be sick.
But you can't stay 'sick' for the next few months, you have to deal with it anyway. Posponing only makes things worse.
Furthermore I'd recommend you NOT to try the salt-thing!
Take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment