Saturday, October 23, 2010

I think I might have hyperhidrosis, how can I stop it??

besides the anti-perspirants...has anyone read that book by mike ramsey called "stop sweating and start living"??? If so, what was the herbal remedy he used that everyone is talking about?? I'm trying to avoid buying the book...I think I might have hyperhidrosis, how can I stop it??
From what I can tell it's nothing herbal, but he suggests you:
1.) Not use soap on your underarms.
2.) Scrub your underarms with a Loofah, instead.
3.) Stop using anti-perspirants.
This article http://www.sweatsolutions.org/sweatsolut... reveals that, but they also say he ebook gives more details.
The person who wrote the article didn't have great success with it, but they also say he claims over 2,000 people have bought it and he's only had to refund 80 people.
I just found out about this today and I might try that method, since I have found I tend to sweat less sometimes when I don't use anti-perspirants. Good luck
there are drugs to stop sweating..
check ur dermatologist...
i dun think herbals will help..
The only thing that I have heard of to try to help you stop sweating is Botox in the sweat glands.
But you can try a search on Web MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment