Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I wish i could leave this stupid chair and get up and dance whats your wish?

I wish i could leave this stupid chair and get up and dance whats your wish?
nendlin
I will be there by 9
lets ROCK :-)
i wish i could get off this addicting ByeDR.com thing and go to sleep
To Find My True Love
i wish i had a good daddy for my little one that grows... and a nice home...
I wish I could be happy. I have every reason to be happy and I do count my blessings all the time, but I just cannot be happy.
assuming "this stupid chair" is a wheelchair............I know what you mean!!!!!!!!
But I wish for "PEACE & HARMONY among all of GOD's creations"; and smiles!
i also wish for you to dance and my daughter to have a long and healthy happy life!!
I know what you mean!
My wish is to win the lottery but thats probably not going to happen being that I dont play the lottery. Bummer.
I wish my husband and I could find our love and passion we once had.
I would say that my wish is that I had the self confidence and selfishness to do what I want with total disregard to every one else.
That might sound petty but just occaisionally I would love to be completly selfish. I have always had to put others first, my kids , my partner, my mam etc. I dont begrudge them it and I love them to bits and really wouldnt have it any other way but it would be nice to see if they would miss me if I wasnt there all the time.
To fly like a bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment