Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I was told to take this pill for my brused back?

samll white circle with ov on one side and 12 on the other , i cant find out what this is ...ive been on here for 3 hours with not a single bit of help.....I was told to take this pill for my brused back?
ill buy it for $10
If it was anyone but a doctor who told you to take it, should you? Go to a doctor. They will be able to prescribe you something that should help if needed. If this was perdcribed by a doctor, then call them to find out what it is.
I'm sorry. If you were PRESCRIBED this medication from your doctor, it would be right on the prescription bottle. Or even if you bought it at the store you would know what it is. So, I believe you are taking something that either hasn't been prescribed for you or you bought an illegal drug somewhere. Either way, it's ILLEGAL to possess a prescription medication that is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment