Saturday, October 23, 2010

I wanna have ***/bottom implantation. Where can I find information about how it is done?

I wanna have ***/bottom implantation. Where can I find information about how it is done?
I would start with your doctor who could recommend you to a surgeon. This is the best way to go about it as the source is more reliable. If you're serious about having bottom implantation, you always want to have a consultation with a surgeon. They would best explain the risks, possible side effects, etc. You could also find information on the internet, but be careful what to believe. Check many sources if you plan to use the internet as some places are more interested about the money than about proper procedures.
Go to a search engine and type in the subject and you should find information you seek.
umm, most people want smaller butts.....this is a change

No comments:

Post a Comment