Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want to less my nervous in school in public places please i need help?

I want to less my nervous in school in public places please i need help?
It's simple...stop caring what others think of you, then you will no longer be nervous.
I don't think there's any quick solution, maybe if you saw a social worker they could help you out. With that said, I think it might help if you tried your best to go into public places as much as you can so you can get used to it.
It sounds like you might be having some kind of panic attacks or aghoraphobia if you are nervous out in public places. I had aghoraphobia for a few years and wouldn't leave my house for 1 whole year. I used to get dizzy, nervous, and my heart would start pounding terribly when I was in public places. I went to the Doctor about my problem and he prescribed Clonazepam or the other name for this drug is Rivotril. It is a mild nerve pill. I found that they helped me immensely and have been back to my normal self now for years. The weird thing is, is that it started out of the blue for no reason. Studies show that 1 in 5 people suffer from some sort of panic attacks and aghoraphobia, so don't think you are alone in this. Talk to your Doctor and see what he thinks would be the best medication for you. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment