Saturday, October 23, 2010

I quit smoking and I've been dizzy...anyone else going through this?

or went through this?I quit smoking and I've been dizzy...anyone else going through this?
I did.
It's been a little over a year since my last cigarette and I noticed for several months when I went from a sitting position to a quick standing position, I'd get dizzy. Same thing with getting out of the bed.
I think our bodies adjust to whatever we put into them and then when we take something away, even if it's a bad substance that we've quit, it takes a while for our body to regain equilibrium.
WTG for quitting.
It gets easier.
Good luck
I would assume its nicotine withdrawal
I had this problem before I quit. This is why I quit.
You don't say how long ago you quit but dizziness is a pretty common withdrawal symptom. This should go away in time. I'm at 45 days. I get a very slight dizzy sensation on occasion, but it doesn't last more than a few seconds. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment