Saturday, October 23, 2010

I wanna get rid of..................?

Wanna get rid of spectacles i feel unconfident while wearing them..my number is -1.5 from last 2 and half years and my age is 18 and half..what should i do to remove it..lasik or what else???I wanna get rid of..................?
My sis had laser eye surgery and she is very happy. In the short term try contacts
See an opthalmologist; contact lenses and laser surgery are two options, depending on your condition.
Go for a contact lance else surgery
THE only option is get a seeing eye dog that can read or get lazer done
Contacts are probably your best bet until you are a bit older. Go and see your opthalmologist for some advice. That way you know you are getting advice from a trained professional.
get contact lenses. they're easy to use and no problem at all. you can get daily disposable ones, monthly disposable, or annual ones. they work brilliantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment