Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If I was ultra rich I still wouldn't be able to afford ..?

If I was ultra rich I still wouldn't be able to afford ..
1. To eat as much ice-cream as I want without getting sick (I would like to stay thin)
2. To drink as much Coke without getting nauseous (I completely stopped drinking soda-pop)
3. To stay up late without being a tired the next day (I am a night owl)
4. To watch TV all day without getting stiff and lazy
5. Eat all the chocolate in the world without compromising my health
6. Not to exercise and expect to feel vital.
7. Stay mad at my mother when she says stuff I don't like to hear.
........
WHAT about you?If I was ultra rich I still wouldn't be able to afford ..?
Good question! If I was ultra rich I still wouldn't be able to afford ..
not have perverted guys check me out all the time.
get in fights with my family/friends
happiness
being famous
do whatever i want whenever i want
never be mad or sad
be 100% healthy all the time
(since you gave me seven, i gave you seven too. :))
It sounds like you have it figured out and are correct on every count.
I still couldn't bring back loving relatives that have past on.
I couldn't stop he madness of terrorists.
I couldn't stop climate change.
To all of the exercise reasons --- you would have enough money to buy a personal trainer, a therapist, and exercise equiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment