Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I wore the same underwear for 3 days straight but I didn't do much physical activity.?

I have pretty much been lounging around the house, i have the thermostat on low so i won't sweat. how long till underwear gets dirty?I wore the same underwear for 3 days straight but I didn't do much physical activity.?
You know - your body will tell you when you have had enough. You might get a rash or a yeast infection from wearing the same underwear too long, or athletes foot for wearing the same socks too long - or maybe the stench will finally become too much to bear. When you start to get uncomfortable or when you again decide to venture into the outside world, change your clothes (better yet, shower and change.)
Peace!
PS - Women don't understand? Please! Everyone has been in bed sick with a cold and neglected to change these things for a few days - and I can think of at least 2 women I know who have gone longer than 3 days, for pity's sake. When you pass 7 days then you know there's a problem.
um thats gross. your suspoed to change them daily.
the underwear was clean until the fabric touched your body.
Your'e meant to change them daily as they do get dirty but all men do this sometimes. Sometimes your'e just too lazy to bother.
Women just don't understand.
What the heck is wrong with you? Change those undies and while your'e at it change the dirty socks in fact you are past due for a shower. Now hop to it! You will feel much better!
Ya know what?! I think commando (no undies) is best.
When I wear the same pair of underpants for more than two days it gets dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment