Saturday, October 23, 2010

I think I might have hurt myself??

I went sleding down a steep hill in tahoe hit the snow pretty hard and now my ribs and tail bone still hurt. Especially when I sneeze my tail bone hurts really bad.....Im not in a lot of pain just soreness but that was a week ago.I think I might have hurt myself??
It may be just a bone bruise which takes a while to heal or you could have cracked some ribs and your tailbone. It would be a good idea to have the doctor check and maybe do an x-ray to check for any problems. The snow isn't anywhere near as soft as many people would think.
if you are hurt....go see a doc
It could take a few months for that tail bone to quit hurting. It might be out of alignment and a good chiropractor can fix that.
I did something similar last year and it took 8 months to clear it up.
You could be just really bruised up also.
I feel for you.
just wait it out a lil more and if its still really painful after like another two weeks, go see a doctor. who might have broken something.
Well, I think you just bruised a few areas that will consequently be sore for a few days. Give it a few more days and see if the soreness doesn't go away on its own. If not, then go and visit your doctor. But I don't think you've incurred anything more serious than one who hasn't played softball for years and is over zealous on the first outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment