Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I lost my voice and I really need some fast acting remedies. What should I do?

THE BIGGEST TALENT SHOW OF MY SCHOOL YEAR IS TONITE AND I HAVE TO SING IN IT...AND I LOSE MY VOICE I AM ABSOLUTELY HORSE! IVE SUCKED ON LEMONS, DRANK GREEN TEA, DRANK WATER IM REALLY STARTING TO GET WORRIED! SOMEONE PLEASE HAVE A REMEDY I ONLY HAVE 8 HOURS!I lost my voice and I really need some fast acting remedies. What should I do?
Mix honey and lemon it should be a little bit thicker then regular cough syrup take 2 spoons full every 2 hrs and you can still suck on lemons in between that will help give it a try
Drinking aloe Vera gel mashed up with a little water and gargle with it & then drink it
aloe is better then anything for that
I don't know if you have time though,
i hope you do well.
Good Luck
just don't strain while singing,
keep it lower then usual and smooth
You CAN do it.
do onething ask someone to pour petrol petrol on u and lit
My grand parents try this occasionally (it worked for me):
you need:
ginger
hot water
chop the ginger into very tiny cubes and mix it with the hot water. allow it to be less hot and drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment