Saturday, October 23, 2010

I need to do a anti drug ad in my health class and....?

I need a idea of exactly what to do. I'm gunna do it on the computer as a very very short animation ( 30 to 60 seconds ).
Any Ideas?I need to do a anti drug ad in my health class and....?
Do one on tobacco products. Go to www.quitnet.com
or www.whyquit.com, and maybe you'll come up with some great ideas.
Good luck with your project.
I have a good idea... People who take drugs such as meth tend to look awful as time progresses...they loose teeth, thier face sinks in. They look awful. I see them in the hospital a lot. You should use pictures of them as a way to show the effects of drugs. Tobacco is good but it doesnt hit as hard because you dont see the effects on the outside. With meth you do. In this image concious world it is best to show how dreadful a person can look after years of destroying thier bodies. Good luck on your report. Here is a great page on the web called faces of meth. It shows the before and after pictures... it realy hits home http://www.drugfree.org/portal/drugissue...

No comments:

Post a Comment