Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I wash with a soap containing organic hemp oil. Will anything strange show up on my drug test?

I do not ingest any drugs besides Prozac.I wash with a soap containing organic hemp oil. Will anything strange show up on my drug test?
i agree with what everyone else has said, your fine. There is no THC in the soap, but I have heard that eating lots of hemp food items could trigger a false positive on a drug test.
No, nothing will show up on your blood test, hemp oil sold in siad doesn't contain the active ingredient that's necessary to make you stoned, TCH, so even if you did ingest it, still nothing will show up on a blood test.
Probably not. I use a tanning lotion that contains hemp, and it says on the bottle "Does Not Contain Any Form Of Drugs". It should be fine.
hemp does not contain very much THC and what little in it is lost when it is turned into oil. You have no worries.
No the ingredients in the soap do not contain any intoxicants and would not be absorbed anyway.
Definitely not. No over the counter products contain any THC. All these products are made with the male hemp plant which contains less than 1% THC which is usually diminished in the processing of the product, i.e. soap. You'll be absolutely fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment