Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If my parents are like 5'4 and 5'6, does that garentee that i'm going to be around their height?

like around 5'4 or 5'5? or 5'6
cuz right now i'm 14 and only 5'1.5 and i got my period like when i was 12.75 years oldIf my parents are like 5'4 and 5'6, does that garentee that i'm going to be around their height?
Chances are you will be 5'6" or shorter....but guaranteed? No. There are no guarantees. You could be taller, sure. No way to know till you are about 20. Then you'll be done growing. And your period has nothing to do with it.
yeah.. ask ur mom about ur period
im sad.. my dad is 6 and my mom is 5'2.. if im around there ill die
You may not be the same size as your parents. Are your grandparents taller. Sometimes the height gene can come from them.
My husband and I are not tall, but our sons are.
You'll probably be around 5'5" (add the height of your parents and divide by 2) -- gives you an average height (unless you have an abnormal growth hormone in which case could be much different).
Not necessarily, usually there can be a trip up due to family genes. For example older family members ( great grandparents ) might have been short and the gene in your family is for short height to occurs every so many generations.
My ex-husband & I are both 5'3", so you'd think our children would be somewhere around my height. My sisters were 6'1" and 5'9" though. My children are 5'8" and 6'.

No comments:

Post a Comment