Saturday, October 23, 2010

I need help to get my medicine. what can i do?

icant afford to go to doctor, but im out of my medicines need for my health. i suffer with high blood pressure. ive been out of medicine for 2 months. what can i doI need help to get my medicine. what can i do?
phone and ask for a repeat prescription.
Call your local health department. There are programs that can help you.
ask for a refill, sometimes your health can be jeapordized even more by a dr. prescribing you a drug that he hasnt seen you for does your county have a free or sliding scale clinic?you may have to wait but the most important thing in life next to God and family is your Health because withoutit you are suffering! Call your Dr. tell them your circumstances they may be able to help you, or try to get on goverment assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment