Saturday, October 23, 2010

I need creative ways to get rid of my problem?

Ok, so I accidentally bit my tongue today and now there is one of those anoying little white dots that you really want to bite at. I need ways that involve household items, that can get rid of my little mouth/toungue sore. I have tried salt. No, acholhollic stuff is not an option. Please help!!!I need creative ways to get rid of my problem?
Hate to tell you, but there's no better thing to do than just leave it alone and let it heal by itself. Luckily there's a lot of blood vessels in your tongue so it should heal pretty quickly.
Have you tried gargling then brushing your tongue with your toothbrush using mouthwash or paste? I've done it and I know what you mean,(its very aggrevating)but it usually wears off in a day of so.
when you wake up in the morning it will be gone
Nothing will speed up the healing, but the tongue heals faster than any other body part. It should be gone in a day or two.
oh my goodness i get those all the time actually i have one right now i always just call it a sore taste bud because thats what it is lol don't drink anything with acidy stuff in it (orange juice especially) or SALT lol

No comments:

Post a Comment