Saturday, October 23, 2010

I took ambien and a couple pain killers....?

the other night and got reaaaaallllllly high. is it possible for be to OD if i do it again?I took ambien and a couple pain killers....?
You didn't specify what kind of pain killers. Over the counter? Opiate based prescription? Barbiturates? It makes a big difference.
Generally, if you are getting 'high', you are taking more of something than you should be, and your body isn't able to handle it. I wouldn't repeat the experience, as tempting as it may be, and I would contact your doctor.
It is very possible to OD on ambien if you take more than the prescribed amount, and especially if you are mixing it with other sedatives, including alcohol.
it is possible...did you take 1/2 and ambein or 1 whole one?? a whole makes me sooooo high ..then i pass out...be carefull cause tose ambien are addicting....my doc only give me 10 at a time. And not a good idea to take with Pain killers

No comments:

Post a Comment