Saturday, October 23, 2010

I NEED HELP AND FAST PLEASE!!?

well i think i may have heel spurs in my feet. ive been doing some research on it but still want to know more about this condition. do u have a REALLY GOOD website that talks ALL about this? AND i am most likely going to be going to the doctor soon and get it checked out to see if it really is Heel spurs. but in the mean time i need to know what kind of inserts i should use in my shoes. i know i need them, but not sure of what kind. could u help me on that one 2? THANX A BUNCH ?'sI NEED HELP AND FAST PLEASE!!?
I went with custom made inserts, but any may help. A girlfriend swears by Gel Soles.
It is the spur rubbing on tissue that causes the pain. Mine seemed to abate when I started controlling my blood sugar (former hypoglycemic now diabetic). Controlling blood sugar helped my carpal tunnel abate, too.
If it really is bone spurs on your heels, the doctor might have you wear arch suppots. the spurs happen because the arch tendon is pulling at the heel bone. I have this, and I wore arch supports for a few years til it stopped hurting. I never notice it now.
http://www.webmd.com/search/search_resul...
If it's plantar fasciitis, http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/plantar... has info. about that. An arch support or heel cups might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment