Saturday, October 23, 2010

I once did a drug and had a bad experince!!horrible feeling!!?

SOMETIMES WHEN I DRINK COFEE,ALCOHOL,diet teas,.OR ANY TYPE OF MECIDINE I GET NERVOUS AND GET THE ANXIETY AND FLASHBACK HOW I FELT THAT DAY THAT I DID THE DRUG!!
I GET SCARED**TO DRINK OR TAKE ANY MEDICATION DOES ANYONE KNOW IF VITAMINS WILL AFFECT ME IN ANY WAY???I once did a drug and had a bad experince!!horrible feeling!!?
sounds like an allergic reaction, could be depending on what was in the drug you took b4 compare the 2 (coffee, alcohol, diet teas)
no, unless they are perscription and they have side effects, which only apply to certain ppl, dont worry about coffee alcohol(dpends how much) tea er medicine, good luck<33
No not that I've heard of.But if taken with others yeah,other vitamans put together.

  • important advice
  • going to paint nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment