Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Need Help!?

I had take about 4 xanax bars wich equals 8mg on friday but im still feeling them today i took them with orange juice, how do i make the feeling go away i need to feel sober for work, im extremely calm right now.I Need Help!?
This is what happens when you abuse prescription medicines. So.. go to work so I can lmao at you when you post a question tomorrow "I got fired for using drugs illegally how can I find a dif job?" Take it as a lesson learned and be wise and call in.
Dude, how the f*** did you take 4 bars just eat alot of bread alright and ask for a day off, because its not going away anytime soon.
Yeah, be best to call in sick let alone drive to work. It'll clear out on its own but Bread or milk seems to help.

  • web space hosting
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment