Saturday, October 23, 2010

I use hearing aids for both of my ears....?

my problem is that i like a boy....and i dont know whether he knows that i have this problem and also does not know whether he likes me or not???
will he like me???I use hearing aids for both of my ears....?
I have been wearing hearing aids since i was 13. The person will like you for your PERSONALITY. Whether you wear hearing aids or not has nothing to do about if they will like you or not.
While you may feel different and feel conscious of the aids being on your ears, to most people they will not notice them. It is not like you are missing an arm or leg, or have a patch over your eye.
Being hard of hearing is the non-visible disability. I think you will find as you go through life people will treat you just like any normal person because they cannot "see" your disability.
This can be both a blessing, and an extreme source of frustration.
Be open and honest with the person you like. Point out that you have a hearing loss right away, they will appreciate that and try to communicate with you in a way that is easiest for you to understand. That is also how you know he likes you - he would already be trying to please you!
Just be yourself, make the boy you like laugh and you both will be at ease.
Good luck!
Hey. I saw you added me to your contact list. If you want to talk or chat, just email me at gunsmith_cat99@yahoo.com.
Having hearing aids can definately make you feel self concious, but really...if this boy it worth your time at all...he won't care what you wear in your ears as long as you have a good heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment