Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I went in the sun and got really burnt and that was only in a few hours.?

Later that day my back especially was hot and I had become really dark and red I have sat outside before but because this time I was on a hill I got burnt quicker. What I want to know is this a tan or is it perminant.I went in the sun and got really burnt and that was only in a few hours.?
What I am amazed about is how you went right into the sun for two hours and didn't die!
It won't be permanent. The skin does rejuvenate, but you may have damaged the deeper layers. If you're on medication, this may have something to do with the burn time. Look carefully at the leaflets that come with meds; some make you hyper-sensitive to light.
Moisturise as much as possible over the next week and watch for any odd spots or very sensitive localised pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment