Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want to get a bit fat, what do I eat or do. Thanks?

I am 6 feet 5 inches , 83 kg, some sort of lankyI want to get a bit fat, what do I eat or do. Thanks?
Pizza Hut's large stuffed-crust meat lover's pizza (the whole thing has 4160 cals) and it take 3500 cals to gain one pound,
if you save up you can order 1 everyday 4 one week.
4160 cals x 7 days divided by 3500 cals = 8.32 pounds in one week.
hope that helps
it really depends on your metabolism..... Some people are naturally skinny.... My neighbours' ex used to eat wings and pizza galore combined with beer and he was always skinny, and then there's people like who who I swear at times all I have to do is look at a picture of food and I gain the weight!
Talk to your dr... perhaps he/she can recommend something... protein shakes or something to help put weight on.
I dare you to eat McDonalds for 30 days straight - 3 times a day... breakfast lunch and dinner.
Good Luck!
Go eat a Big Mac. I am kind of Lanky too... I learned to accept it. If you gain too much wait you can become unhealthy. If you just like soke in a pool you can gain weight too.
More Carbs. Pasta, Spaghetti, Raviolli, rice, beans, bread, tortillas and more fried foods. Just don't over do it.
The Syko Ward
eat what you like just eat more of it!!!
Please, don't go eat fast food for a month - you might gain weight, but it wouldn't be healthy weight...
I am assuming you want to look thicker and healthier all over, not just develop a layer of chub around your middle?
Exercise, and increase your carbs, also increasing proteins, fruits and veggies, using products like 2% milk and regular cheese rather than skim. That way you can add weight in conjuction with building muscle.
Also keep in mind, some people are just lanky and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment